Health and Safety Advisor – Manufacturing - £35k + package- Near Bromsgrove – ASAP
Principal People have been exclusively engaged by a market leading Automotive organisation who are seeking an approachable and solutions focused individual for their health and safety team.
This position offers an excellent opportunity for an accomplished Health and Safety Advisor to work in a busy environment, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will play a key part in establishing health and safety procedures and practices on a single site basis.
As the Health and Safety Advisor you will be responsible for:
* Carrying out risk assessments and audits
* Creating safe systems of work
* Developing policies and procedures
* Conducting accident investigations
* Driving the health and safety culture forward
The successful Health and Safety Advisor will:
* Hold the NEBOSH General Certificate or equivalent
* Possess experience working within a Manufacturing, Defence or Automotive environment
In return, the successful Health and Safety Advisor will be offered a starting salary of up to £35k, 25 days leave + bank holidays, and a pension scheme.
If you are interested in this outstanding opportunity, please send me your CV to