We have an exciting opportunity for a TIG Welder to join a close knit team at a very well established and well respected manufacturing company based in Bromsgrove which manufacture and distribute bespoke metal products to the Oil Industry.
Candidates will need to be proficient in TIG Welding to various tolerances on Stainless steel.
Candidates responsibilities will be:
* TIG Welding Stainless Steel, possibly Alloy and Aluminium when required
* Will be quality focused and prepared to carry out their own quality control
* Will have experience of fabrication to aid the welding process
* Will be extremely positive with a can-do attitude and take pride in their work
* Be able to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team
This is a temporary position for a 3 month period with a chance of leading to ongoing work.
To apply for this job please call James, Ash or Alex at Purestaff on (Apply online only)